Cassie Marie Edwards -- Thesis Exhibition

I've got some catching up to do on this blog.  First off, I am now officially an MFA graduate! Woo Hoo!  I have been in school solid for the last 20 or so years without  a break, and it hasn't really sunk in that I am finished.

Anyways, as I promised, here are some shots of my thesis exhibition for those of you who couldn't be there in person.

26_Installation Documentation

23_Installation Documentation

24_Installation Documentation

29_Installation Documentation

01_ Unknown Family Portraits
If you want to see more of the work in detail, I've got it all on my website here:
 www.cassiemarie.com
Nate and I:
IMG_0921

My Family:
IMG_0926

Nate, myself, Matt, and Amber -- of course we had to act like we were five and take a 'funny pic' :)
IMG_0929

Special thanks to all of my friends, family, faculty, and students who came out to my reception, it really means a lot to me!

3 comments:

  1. Big congrats on your MFA! The show looks wonderful...its cool to see all of your work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! the dollhouse looks incredible, and what an amazing achievement!!

    p.s.- Love that dress you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your exhibition looked amazing, obviously lots of hard work went into it, and it shows! Enjoy your down time :)

    ReplyDelete