In the Studio

009 - towel progress
I spent a good chunk of the day in the studio today.  I plunked around on a lot of different paintings, and only managed to finish (maybe?) one of them.
008 - towel progress
My aim is to finish the rest of them from this series by Saturday.  Fingers crossed!
I've also started to do some schematic drawings of the dollhouse furniture.  Patterns maybe?
010 - dresser
They are the Paul McCobb furniture pieces that I've already made.
009 - side table
Other than that, school started yesterday.  I am taking two seminar courses, two studio courses, and teaching both Drawing II and Life Drawing.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful folds! they look nice and luscious. I am wishing you much luck for the coming courses and teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. :)
    I'll need all of the luck I can get!
    --Cassie

    ReplyDelete