Relaxing?

I turned in my grades on Monday, and was officially done with this semester.  For the last few days I've been gathering all of the needed information for teaching jobs, and putting together application packets.  Not a pretty task, but necessary!
027 - gma club This afternoon though, I took a much needed break from those piles of paperwork and got to hang out with my friends Ann and Courtney for 'grandma club'.  Grandma club involves crafting, gabbing, and maybe a mimosa or two.  This week we made yarn covered wreaths, and they all turned out really cute.  Here's Ann's:
025 - gma club
And Courtney's:
026 - gma club
Somehow I forgot to take pictures of them all finished!!  I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    I also love the new header! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute :) I think a Grandmas Club sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michi - I can make one for you if you give me "sparkle eyes" :)

    Abby - wanna come down for a weekend? you could come to gramma club!

    ReplyDelete