Exhibition: REFLECTIONS Coe College - Cassie Marie Edwards

I've just returned from Iowa after de-installing my exhibition, 'Reflections,' at Coe College in Cedar Rapids.  I had a lovely time exhibiting my paintings and working as a visiting artist giving a lecture and individual artist critiques.


Untitled

Here are some installation shots from the exhibition if you didn't get a chance to catch the show in-person:

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


The Sinclair Galleries at Coe College are two separate gallery spaces that run concurrent exhibitions. Jessica Teckemeyer had a solo exhibition in the other gallery, and we shared our opening and closing exhibitions.  I promise we didn't coordinate our clothing for our artist lectures. She's got really excellent work.  I'd highly recommend checking out her website here: Jessica Teckemeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment