Frosty Days and Watercolor Sketches

I've had my nose to the grindstone the last few weeks getting ready for some great things in the next few weeks!  I've even got some new paintings finished, but I'm going to wait a bit to post them here until they are shown in-person.  :)  So in the meantime, here's a lovely picture of our frosty trees.

Good morning! :)

I was also invited by my good friend (and coworker) Giles Timms to attend DSU's animation club drawing night.  I had a wonderful time, and it was the perfect distraction for such a busy week.  This is my quick 30 minute sketch of one of the students who sat and modeled for us.   
Thanks to @gilestimms for inviting me to DSU's animation club drawing session!  I had a blast!  This is my quick watercolor sketch from the evening. :)

I'm so lucky to know so many talented people in such a small community  :)  

You all should check out his wonderful animation work here: Giles Timms 
And his drawings from the evening here: Giles' Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment