Here in the Middle


Hey guys, big news!
Nate and I have been working on a big project together!  We've started a podcast about artists/musicians/writers living and working in the Midwest called Here in the Middle.

{click image to go to website}

Nate has interviewed John Statz, Paul Otteson, and Stacey Berry for the podcast.  Last weekend I had a chance to meet up with artist TJ Donovan for an interview for the podcast as well.  We should have it posted within the next week or so.  I've also got an interview with poet/writer/all around awesome person Joe Briggs scheduled for next week.  

This is the crazy time of year.  Assembling/grading finals + getting ready for my solo show in June + applying for residencies + side projects!  I haven't been this busy since grad school, and I kind of love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment