Sneak Peeks and Other Important Things

First off,
Sorry for the lack of words on this blog recently - the holidays are kind of stressful for me between traveling to see our family in Wisconsin and trying to make time to visit everyone without hurting anyone's feelings (this can be a challenge!).  We got back to South Dakota right before the new year, and rang it in with our good friends here.  We spent a few days recovering from holiday travel, and then spent the rest of the week preparing for this semester.  I'm teaching Art History (Renaissance - Contemporary) again this semester - which should be much easier the second time around.

Nate and I also got the chance to get the first shots of the film we're shooting this spring/summer so I thought I'd share them here:

Dakota Sunset from Nathan Edwards on Vimeo.


We're working collaboratively on the filming, and he is doing the soundtrack.  We have plans to travel across South Dakota this summer to get shots for the film.  If you have any suggestions for 'off the beaten path' areas to film, I'd be more than happy to hear them!

I hope you are all having a great start to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment