House : Home

These last few months the house has been kind of on pause.  It is still pretty cold here, so I don't want to do too much painting until I can open up the windows.  I've got a lot of plans for the house this summer - hopefully I can get to them all!
Even though it is still a work-in-progress, the house is starting to feel a bit more like home.
Artwork:
023
All of the pieces here are mine except the two in wood frames.  The top one is by Julianna Swaney and the bottom one is by Katy Horan.

025
This is my $5 thrifted vintage record cabinet with a $1 vase and a revamped free mirror.  :)  It makes me happy.  

024
More artwork!  Clockwise from the top: A painting by a good friend Tom Berenz, a paper-cutting from another good friend Darren Houser,  a small gouache painting from my thesis show, and a drawing from way back in undergrad.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie Marie, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! And yours ideas, too!
    My name's Arianna, from Italy!
    Kisses!!!
    Arianna
    www.ilfilodiarianna-ari@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel you have going! That cabinet - what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find on the record cabinet!! I love the mirror too=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the artwork is clustered and paint color on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so so so jealous of that record cabinet! maybe if i thrifted more i would have the same kind of luck. for now i'll just be envious of yours. ( :

    ReplyDelete