Over this week I've been getting a lot of little loose ends tied up with my studio work. I did a lot of painting, but don't have a lot to show for it yet. I like to have a bunch of projects going at once, and bounce back and forth between them. It is a slow process sometimes.
I did get the dollhouse carpeted though!
I used ultra-suede fabric for the carpeting, and it turned out really well I think! It was easy to cut, and lays nice and flat.
I just glued it around the perimeter just in case I ever have to take it out.
I've still got to put in the sideboards to really finish it off, but this is a huge improvement over the scuzzy towel carpet that was in there beforehand!
Lastly, here is a shot of the flooring I did earlier installed in the dollhouse:
I love the way it turned out.
Now to finish the furniture....