Progress on the dollhouse is going slowly but surely. I am going to spend the rest of the day in the studio, so hopefully I will get a lot done this weekend. The picture above was a test photo playing around with the lighting and furniture.
I've also finished the flooring for the other half of the downstairs and re-installed the stairs.
The furniture is also slowly coming together, I've figured out how to make the furniture upholstery look a lot more streamlined by using stretch fabric around thick pieces of craft foam. It doesn't have the bulky look that dollhouse couches tend to have.
Last, but not least, I've been finishing the cutting and installing of the sideboards to really give the rooms a finished feeling.